21/01/2013

Surprise from Will Morris

So pleased to see this pop up on twitter last week, the SUPERB Will Morris drew Hunch Parsons

Will Morris' Hunch Parsons
I'm sorry that Hunch is lost in the weeds at the moment. Work will continue after i've finished with a couple of projects. An unspoken resolution of mine is that i'll not be carrying any current projects into next year, so they'll all be done by then (but you didn't hear that right)

Will Morris' book launch

Will's beautiful book The Silver Darlings, published by Blank Slate Books is officially launched at Gosh Comics next month. I recommend you get it at all costs, a wonderful volume.

6 comments:

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... cronometro online gratis

Alexandra Kate said...

I wish you much fun with my comments, perhaps this blog will be a great blog someday I hope, I really liked this part of the article, with a big and interesting topic has helped a lot of people who don't oppose things that people should know, thanks a lot.

Amat Son said...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it..

Michael Amat said...

That a good' article, i usually amazed with' this thing, i asked myself about this opinion, I wish You'll a better articles that can make another people impressive..don't make the article feel rigit and isn't interesting and poor, i like to read this' article and i think this is "good".thank you' m'y brother..........

Michael Husen said...

Thank you for another wonferdul aricle. Where elie could anyone get that kind of information in an ideal way to write? I have a preientation next week, and I am on the iearch for thii information, very helpful. Thii ii my blog driver download

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.